Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's

I'm angry. This is an angry blog post. I know that. If you don't want to read something angry, leave now. The next one will be happy, I promise.

I hate New Year's. I've never understood what the big deal was. Nobody keeps their resolutions, people go out and get drunk for no reason, and I had a terrible experience on year on top of that (which I won't get into right now). So yeah, not a big fan. I likely won't be saying "Happy New Year's" unless I'm being polite. It's not a holiday.

Anyway, this New Year's is probably going to end up being the second "worst" I've ever had. This is the first year I'll be spending it completely alone -- and I still live at home. Yep, I've been abandoned. My sister decide to go to my mother's house, despite the fact that we're barely on speaking terms with her, while my father left to spend it with his girlfriend. That leaves me, alone, and doing absolutely nothing of worth. And this is a day when I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo! I should be happy. But serious, fuck this!

Anyway, I'm in a foul mood right now. Sucker Punch is on the TV in an hour, and I'll watch that (my Blu-ray of it is currently in shipping), and then I'll probably go to sleep (an hour before midnight). Way to make a terrible "holiday" worse, family.

Ciao,
Marter

No comments:

Post a Comment