Thursday, December 01, 2011

Yawn

I'm unsure what's up with me lately, but I've been feeling more and more tired. Example: I wanted to go to bed at 10:00 tonight. I mean, I didn't, but I wanted to. And it's not like it's due to a lack of sleep either; I've been getting an average of 9 hours a night over the past couple of months. (Yes, that's right: I have time to write daily film reviews, go to school, do all of my assignments, exercise, coach soccer, and I get 9 hours of sleep a day. Go me!)

It's now almost 11:00, which is the time I'm going to go to sleep. I wake up at 8:00AM, assuming that I sleep until my alarm (which is generally the case).

This is no fun. As you get past your teens, you're supposed to be able to not need as much sleep! Or maybe I've just accumulated so much sleep debt that I'm being forced to catch up. Maybe...

Side-note: My right eye waters randomly. No idea why. That's one of the reasons I picked my current avatar, as it represents that, but this eye thing is really weird.

Ciao,

Marter

1 comment:

  1. Dunno why I feel tired even when I have 10+ hours of sleep. My body can be really weird that way.

    As for you? I dunno... My Grandmother always says that eating fruit helps but that might just be an old person thing...

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete