Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Films of the Year

Note: Keep in mind that I haven't seen some of the heavy hitters like Hugo, Drive, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, A Dangerous Method, or Jane Eyre yet, so they obviously won't be included. (Two of which I might see by the time my actual list gets posted.)

Anyway, we've reached that point in the year when it's almost over. Oh. Okay, then. So here are some films that were good and that are going to be in my "Best of" list when I write one up and post it on New Year's. I'll come up with an actual order later, but for now, I'll keep it alphabetical:


Captain America: The First Avenger
Harry Potter and the Death Hallows: Part 2
The Lincoln Lawyer
Moneyball
Sleeping Beauty
Source Code
Sucker Punch
Unknown
X-Men: First Class
Your Highness


There's your preview. If you want my "Worst of," you'll have to wait until tomorrow. It'll be a smaller list, though.

Ciao,
Marter

1 comment:

  1. Captain America: The First Avenger - Fucking awesome. The best superhero film I've ever seen yet.

    Harry Potter and the Death Hallows: Part 2 - A satisfying conclusion to an era of blockbusters.

    The Lincoln Lawyer - Very well done.

    Moneyball - Haven't seen.

    Sleeping Beauty - Haven't seen it either.

    Source Code - Amazing.

    Sucker Punch - FUCKING amazing.

    Unknown - Actually forgot I saw this one. I enjoyed it.

    X-Men: First Class - Reminded me why I liked the first one of these.

    Your Highness - Haven't seen it.

    I approve of your list so far :P

    ReplyDelete