Friday, November 25, 2011

The Muppets

I've never liked The Muppets. When I was younger, I didn't find them funny. Now, I just find them sad. I put them in the same category as other kiddie shows, although they might be worse than some due to how unfunny they are. You can't even laugh at them for being silly, terrible or because you aren't the target audience like you can do with some things. I dunno, guys, but I just never enjoyed them. As I grow older, I actually feel a disdain for them, especially because the new Muppets film is doing really well with critics (and audiences).

So yeah, not a fan. I was happy to see them die off, and I'm angry at this new film for bringing them back to the popular culture. Or at the very least, attempting to. I'm off to bed now, and I'll be back tomorrow to say something else.

Ciao,
Marter

1 comment:

  1. Never was into the Muppet craze myself but I always did enjoy them. Mostly because it was a part of the last vestiges of a generation of kids shows that are being replaced by 3D animated kid shows. I dunno, I like puppets and the music is sometimes good. It was more my sisters thing than mine.

    ReplyDelete