Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Dawn of a New Era

I was recently inspired to start up a blog. Why? Well, I constantly felt as if I didn't whine about my life enough. You know how sometimes, you think to yourself: "Why am I not whining to random strangers on the internet?" So here this is. If you don't know, I write movie reviews sometimes. By "sometimes," I mean that I post one online every day to a few sites. Why do I do this? Because it's fun for me, that's why. People also sometimes read them, which is always nice. And when I hear that someone took my recommendation and enjoyed their time with the film, that's probably the best feeling.

No, I don't know how often this will get used, or if I'll even continue to post on it after this introduction. But it's here, and I might feel the need to continue making posts.

Ciao,
Marter

No comments:

Post a Comment