Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Year

Like a baseball player considering retirement, the last couple of days have led me to thinking about leaving The Escapist. There are a lot of reasons to, not the least of which being the slander that occurs in the backrooms/off-site, but I've decided to give it another year of time. That means that my reviews will continue to be posted daily, that I will continue moderating, and that I'll probably post some amount as well.

I know that the fact that I got this close to leaving might actually be a surprise to some people, but considering I thought about it just about a year ago as well leads me to believe that this might end up being a early occurrence.

Anyway, I've decided to give the site at least another year, so let's strap on the party hats and get ready for a bumpy road.

Ciao,
Marter

1 comment: