Thursday, March 01, 2012

Advance Screenings

I've recently discovered just how much I love going to advance screenings of movies. Sure, they're often at not-terribly-convenient times, and sure, it takes me a long time to get to the theaters that they're at, but they're just so much fun. I get to go out and do something meaningful, while also getting to see a free movie early. What's better than that.

So I decided to look around and see how many I could try to win. Here's what I'm currently in the running for:

2 Hunger Games passes
3 21 Jump Street passes
3 Silent House passes
1 A Thousand Words pass
1 Friends with Kids pass (and I turned one down because it's during one of my classes)
1 John Carter pass

And that's about all I could find. But considering I entered all of these, there's a good chance I'll win some of 'em. And, I can usually get something from the school's newspaper, and all I have to do in return is write a review (that I'd write anyway).

Ciao,
Marter

2 comments:

  1. I'm wanting to check out John Carter. Get any of the others or was that your only one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a copy to see "21 Jump Street" today. Screening's on Wednesday.

    That's it out of these ones.

    ReplyDelete